The doors are closed and the walls are white. Someone calls but I don't want to talk tonight. Stay away you all want to....... stay away. I'm going to be all right.......all right. Within the arms of slumber. Going to leave it all behind those gone under. Like all the other times. With pride and disdain. I'm going to ignore this pain.When someone falls you're supposed to get up again. I try to oblige but. I can't tonight, I'm going to be all right.......all right, within the arms of slumber. Going to leave it all behind. Comatose gone under, like all the other times. Comfort of my dreams I resign myself to you. Dream as I mightI'm sleeping when I'm blue. Such a pleasure when I feel myself go under. So stay away......stay away. While I'm in the arms of slumberAnd I'm leaving it all behindThe magic of sweet Morpheus you're doing it once againYou saved me from my sadness you saved me from my pain. Protect me from depression protect me one more nightAnd I'll be all right ......... all right. Within the arms of slumberLeaving it all behind. Comatose gone under. Like all the other times. Comfort of my dreams. I resign myself to you. Dream as I might I'm sleeping when I'm blue. Such a pleasure when I feel myself go under. So stay away......stay awayWhile I'm in the arms of slumber



Um comentário:

Anônimo disse...

Linda esta foto!!!!