LIATA

Every time we do this one The place lights up just like A damn Christmas tree"I gotta tell you what I'm feeling insideI could lie to myself but it's trueThere's no denying when I look in your eyesGirl, I'm out of my head over youI lived so long believeing all love is blindBut everything about youIs telling me this time it'sCHORUS:Forever, this time I knowAnd there's no doubt in my mindForever, until my life is throughGirl, I'll be loving you foreverI hear the echo of the promise I madeWhen you're strong you can stand on your ownBut those words grow distant as I look at your faceNo, I don't wanna go it aloneI never thought I'd lay my heart on the lineBut everything about youIs telling me this time it'sREPEAT CHORUSSoloOhI see my future when I look in your eyesIt took your love to make my heart come aliveCause I lived my life believing all love is blindBut everything about you is telling me this time it's

Um comentário:

Simprão disse...

amo você... mas odeio quando me joga na cara a total ignorância "poliglotíssica" que eu tenho. malemá entendo o protugues, magine essas coisas aí. beijo no cotovelo