Faith

Well i guess it would be nice. If I could touch your body, I know not everbody has got a body like you. But I´ve got to think twice before I give my heart away. And i know all the games you play because i play them too. Oh, but I need some time off from that emotion. Time to pick my heart up off the floor and when that love comes down. Without devotion, well it takes a strong man baby. But I´m showing you the door
Cause i gotta have faith...Baby I know you´re asking me to stay. Say please, please, please, don´t go away. You say i´m giving you the blues. Maybe you mean every word you say. Can´t help but think of yesterday and another who tied me down to loverboy rules.
Before this river becomes an ocean, before you throw my heart back on the floor. Oh baby I reconsider my foolish notion. Well I need someone to hold me, but I´ll wait for something more.

Yes i´ve got to have faith...


Bad bad fiesta en la Isla, que cosa haces que no estás acá?
Festa estranha, gente esquisita, conversa pior ainda. Eu reconsidero e acho melhor voltar pra casa já que aquele cheiro me traz tantas memórias. Quando a gente sai por aí sem ter nada pra pensar é que os desejos reaparecem.
Esses malditos clandestinos!

Então eu sigo, durante noite que cerca, mas que já está de saída. Haverá outras vezes...
E pode apostar que as próximas horas serão muito boas!








Seja aonde for...

Nenhum comentário: